National American University’s admissions requirements for the Ed.D. Community College Leadership Program (CCLP) are as follows:
- A complete application.
- A master's degree or higher from a regionally-accredited institution.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 for all previous graduate coursework
- Official transcripts reflecting all academic work completed at regionally accredited institutions of higher education
- Current résumé
- Three years of related professional experience
- Personal and professional goal statement (up to 500 words)
- Three letters of recommendation from professionals who are familiar with the applicant's academic and leadership potential (NAU
may contact these references)
- Willingness to matriculate through the program of study as a member of a cohort